Med Contour $250 Single – Package of 6 $1150
Med Contour is a computerised system for body contouring, a treatment that uses the action of ultrasounds to reduce localised adiposity and cellulite. Med contour emits a powerful double beam of low-frequency modulated unltrasound waves (20Khz-60Khz) on a 1MHz carrier thus guaranteeing excellent results in a non-invasive, safe and completely painless manner.e hand piece uses vacuum technology which lifts the adipose tissue on which the ultrasounds will act, preserving the underlying tissues and thus enhancing the effectiveness and safety of the treatment which focuses only on the area involved. The major reduction effort that can be achieved on localised adiposity and cellulite is given by the cavitation phenomenon, provided that the treatment is performed with low-frequency and adequate power. The ultrasound frequency is the parameter that affects the wave penetration depth and hence its action. The lower the frequency the deeper the penetration. Very low frequencies produce a cavitation effect that damages the adipose cells causing them to gradually break up; of course, the extent of the effect also depends on the ultrasound power (in our case, you can select – in manual mode – between 0.5 and 3 W/cm2 in steps of 0.5W/cm2).
This device is also equipped with a draining hand piece which allows performing immediate lymph drainage of the areas treated thus stimulating the metabolic processes that will lead to natural elimination of the fat waste by the organism. The result is a large reduction of the fat mass and the panniculi of cellulite and consequently a more toned and smoother appearance of the tissues in the area treated
Hahana Hot Stone Massage (1hr 15min) $120
There are a multitude of various methods and styles of Stone Therapy. The Hahana Method has been proven time and time again to be one of the most relaxing and flowing forms of Hot Stone Healing Massage Therapy performed. Taking its name from the Hawaiian word for ‘heat/hot’, Hahana Stone Massage is based on procedures utilising various ‘Lomi-Lomi’ techniques which mimic a firm yet gentle stream of flowing water. It is a holistic treatment which uses both physical and metaphysical energies to deeply relax and revitalise. Hahana Hot Stone Massage uses Massage Oil which is Coconut Oil Base, and makes it the perfect complement for any treatment that requires heat.
- Hot Stone therapy can be beneficial in easing discomfort caused from a variety of conditions including arthritis, anxiety, stress, back pain, depression, insomnia and problems related to blood circulation. The warmth of the stones help loosens stiff muscles. It is great way to unwind and relieve stress. The application of water-heated stones, for doing hot stone therapy targets key points on the body and giving a deep massage and creating sensations of comfort and warmth. Hot stone massage can help relax the body’s muscles and soft tissues, alleviate pain, improve circulation and help rid the body of toxins. This type of massage treatment can also reduce stress, promote calmness and increase relaxation. Many hot stone massage enthusiasts even claim they experience a sense of enlightenment, inner peace and renewed spirituality after a hot stone massage session. The heat and energy from the stones penetrate deep into the muscles to achieve a soothing and therapeutic experience. When used with specific techniques, the stones allow the therapist to release tight muscle restrictions more efficiently and with less discomfort to the client. There is an ever-growing body of research that confirms the positive effects of massage on the cardiovascular, lymphatic, integumentary (including fascia), musculoskeletal, endocrine, nervous and digestive systems. The addition of hot stones to massage therapy helps to increase these benefits. The hot stones soften muscles and allow the therapist to work deeper and facilitate the release of muscle restrictions. The hot basalt stones increases circulation and speeds injury recovery. Hot stone massage therapy, is recommends in particular, for individuals suffering from fibromyalgia (Musculoskeletal pain accompanied by fatigue, sleep, memory and mood issues) because the penetrating effects of the heated stones allows the therapist to deliver massage without the need for excessive pressure. Hot stone massage is also helpful in relieving muscle restrictions after orthopaedic surgery. Hot Stones are particularly effective with sports injury or over-use injury. Hot stone placement is also used to relieve menstrual cramps.
Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage (30min)$55
This half hour back massage will de-stress you and help to correct any tension in the neck and sore areas. Prior to your treatment, please advise your therapist if you are experiencing any discomfort in a certain area. A course of massage may be recommended for best results.
Swedish Massage (1hr) $80
Soft and flowing movements help detoxify and de-stress. Provides relief for tense sore muscles and soothes aches and pains. 1 hour Swedish based massage that will help to relax and unwind the body and mind. Great for all ages, your therapist will work out the right pressure for you.
Aromatherapy Massage (1hr) $80
Re balance, revitalize and relax with this therapeutic treatment, We utilize a blend of pure essential oils to calm the nerves and restore the most tired of bodies.
Your tan is applied with a high quality airbrush for flawless application while the extraction unit reduces over-spray fro your comfort.
- Natural Olive Tones
- Long Lasting
- Even Fade
- No Typical Fake Tan Odour
- Hydrating and Nourishing
- Non Sticky
- Free from Alcohol, Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Synthetic Fragrance
Oztan was voted Best in Show and selected for it’s natural flawless colour results to support the Main Stage Catwalk shows at Australia’s foremost Beauty Industry Event, Sydney International Spa and Beauty Expo 2013.
- Spray Perfection
Outstanding even product application is achieved with the perfect atomisation of the Oztan natural tanning solution with the 60psi compressor. The Oztan compressor produces smaller, more concentrated droplets, rather than the visible large drops of standard tan machines. This ensures a more even distribution of the active tanning ingredient, creating a more flawless and even tan.
Tips for a Flawless Tan.
- Thoroughly exfoliate the night before
- Any hair removal to be done 24 hours prior
- Shower just prior to your session
- Wear no moisturiser or deodorant to your session, and wear dark, loose fitting clothing afterwards
- Don not shower or exercise for 8-10 hours after your tan
- Use an SLS Free body wash and avoid anything which may exfoliate your skin such as long hot baths, exposure to chlorinated water or exfoliated gloves or sponges
- Moisture, moisture, moisture for maximum colour retention!